Cartoon, Toon, Effect, Stylized, lowpoly, Effects
An edge high-lighting and-low-lighting screen space effect for your objects, inspired by Blender’s…
Asset Title: Screen Space Cavity & Curvature (Built-In/URP/HDRP)
Publisher: Jolly Theory
Category: vfx, shaders, fullscreen-camera-effects
More Details about this asset:
An edge high-lighting and-low-lighting screen space effect for your objects, inspired by Blender’s Viewport Cavity effect.
✅Built-In (2019.4+) • ✅URP (7.1.8+) • ✅HDRP (7.1.8+)
• ✔ Unity 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
• ✔ Standard render pipeline, forward and deferred.
• ✔ Universal Render Pipeline 7.1.8+ (Unity 2019+).
• ✔ High Definition Render Pipeline 7.1.8+ (Unity 2019+).
• Super simple to use: simply add to your camera/render-pipeline and adjust parameters.
• The effect is split into two parts:
– Control small scale highlighting with “curvature” settings,
– And larger scale highlights with “cavity” settings.
Separate settings are available, enabling you to dial in the desired effect:
– Pixel radius of curvature, its brightness in outward curves and its darkness in inward curves.
– World radius of cavity, its brightness in outward curves and its darkness in inward curves.
• As a source of screenspace normals, all three sources are available to choose from:
– G-Buffer normals, Camera normals, and Depth-reconstructed normals.