Retro Aesthetics asset provides all resources to turn a game of any genre into a stylish 80’s movies inspired title. It covers object materials, a full-screen camera …
Asset Title: Retro Aesthetics
Category: tools, particles-effects
More Details about this asset:
Retro Aesthetics asset provides all resources to turn a game of any genre into a stylish 80’s movies inspired title. It covers object materials, a full-screen camera effect, textures and UI, sound effects and music, as well as color presets and demos of the asset in action. We made it easily extensible to give you a possibility to tune to the unique needs of your game.
This asset only works in the Built-in rendering pipeline. Scriptable renderer pipelines (URP, HDRP) are not supported.
– Demo Scenes. Three versions of a racing scene to show various adjustments
– Materials. Specific glow/diffuse materials and textures
– Skybox. Highly customizable set of options to decorate the sky
– Camera Effects. Extensive and exclusve set of parameters to achieve the polished look of the project.
– Graphics to make Logos. A collection of graphics pieces, primitives, shapes etc. Work nicely with Fonts (read on…)
– Fonts. A pack of fonts, mostly bitmap, ready to use, yet adjustable
– Sound. An aural addition to the vibe.
• Everything you see in the demo.
• 2 Music tracks (Gameplay and Menu) and 44 SFX
• 17 pieces of UI graphics
• 16 UV textures
• 8 sets of bitmap fonts
• 60+ models used in Demo scenes