Load 3D models in glTF format, in the Editor or at runtime. Choose from more than 500,000 glTF assets on Sketchfab to he…
Asset Title: Piglet: glTF Importer
Publisher: Awesomesauce Labs
Category: tools, utilities
More Details about this asset:
Load 3D models in glTF format, in the Editor or at runtime. Choose from more than 500,000 glTF assets on Sketchfab to help build your project.
Visit the Web Demo to try Piglet before you buy it.
* import glTF models in the Editor or at runtime
* import glTF models from .gltf/.glb/.zip files, using file paths or HTTP URLs
* import and play glTF animations (including skins and blendshapes)
* import glTF textures and materials, for use with your own models
* supports supercompressed textures via KtxUnity (Unity 2019.3+)
* supports Draco mesh compression via DracoUnity (Unity 2019.3+)
* tested with glTF models from Sketchfab and Blender
* supported render pipelines: built-in (Unity 2018.4+), URP (Unity 2019.3+)
* supported platforms: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, WebGL
* full source code provided
Editor Import Demo
Learn how to import glTF files into Unity by drag-and-drop.
Runtime Import Tutorial
Learn how to load glTF files from runtime scripts.
Editor Animation Tutorial
Learn how to preview glTF animations in the Editor, and how to play them at runtime.
Runtime Animation Tutorial
Learn how to load and play animations from glTF files in runtime scripts.
E-mail “awesomesaucelabs” at gmail.
In addition, Piglet bundles the following libraries: