Unity, microphone, System, Simple, permission, Android, Camera, Mobile, authorization, Manager, essential, GPS, ready, consent, Code
Permission Management provides you with the tools to request device permissions during runtime and check whether permission has been provided by the user. It has been optimized an…
Discount: 50% OFF
Asset Title: Permission Management
Category: tools, utilities
More Details about this asset:
Permission Management provides you with the tools to request device permissions during runtime and check whether permission has been provided by the user. It has been optimized and tested for both Android and IOS platforms including tablet support. Simplify your permission workflow using our asset.
Additionally, it provides Unity Editor tools to test your Permission UI setup using the Emulator Window.
- Unified API for requesting permissions.
- Easily query the state of permissions.
- Optimized for mobile platforms (Android/iOS), tablets included.
- Support for permissions: GPS, Camera and Microphone.
- In-editor permission emulation with requests and overview of permissions.
- Expandable architecture for adding additional permissions.
- Demo for showcasing features.
More assets by DTT
- Connection Status
- Coroutine Management
- Inspector Attributes
- Managed Singletons
- Analytics Standardization
- Serializable Types
- Screen Rotation Management
- Analytics A/B
For a full list of all our assets, please visit our publisher page.
A question or suggestion? We would love to hear from you.
We are actively developing this asset, with many future updates and extensions already planned. We are eager to include feedback from our users in future updates, be they ‘quality of life’ improvements, new features, or bug fixes.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this asset (before or after purchasing it), always feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We typically respond within 1-2 business days)
Reviews and ratings are very much appreciated, as they help us to be found and to improve our assets.