ARFoundation, natdevice, Video, ARKit, recording, machine learning, natml, arcore, AR, mp4, share, VR, GIF, replay
NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, a specific game camera, a texture, raw pi…
Asset Title: NatCorder – Video Recording API
Category: tools, integration
More Details about this asset:
NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, a specific game camera, a texture, raw pixel data, and so on. You can also record game audio from audio sources, listeners, and custom sources. NatCorder is heavily optimized for speed with a low memory footprint. Features include:
– Blazing Fast. NatCorder is designed and heavily optimized for performance.
– Record Anything! Record anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, or a texture— NatCorder can record it.
– Custom Resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920×1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
– Control Quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
– Record GIF. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
– Record HEVC. NatCorder supports recording with the H.265 HEVC codec on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
– AR Support. NatCorder has full support for ARFoundation, ARCore, ARKit, Wikitude, and Vuforia.
– Full Access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
– Offline Recording. NatCorder supports recording in a for-loop. This is especially useful for transcoding applications.
– Threaded Recording. NatCorder is thread-safe, allowing you to record in worker threads to further improve performance.
– Lightweight Package. The API is specifically designed not to add unnecessary baggage or overhead to your project.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.