Terrain, Shader, PBR, tiling, srp
– Detail Noise, which adds detail when getting close to texture…
Asset Title: MicroSplat – Anti-Tiling Module
Publisher: Jason Booth
Category: tools, terrain
More Details about this asset:
– Detail Noise, which adds detail when getting close to textures.
– Distance Noise, which modulates the textures in a distance with noise to break up tiling patterns
– Distance Resampling, which resamples the terrain textures in the distance at a different scale to break up tiling patterns
– Normal Noise, which blends a second normal map into the first, adding variation across the terrain. Up to 3 layers of normal noise can be used to create complex variations.
– Anti-Tile Array, which allows you to combine a noise normal, detail, and distance texture for each texture on your terrain into a packed texture array.
Per Texture strength controls are available for all features, allowing you to control how much of each effect to use on each texture. Effects unused are optimized out of the shader to have no cost.