* Extremely easy to use: simply drag one script onto your GameObject, and call its Explode() method
* Create fast visual-only explosions, or full physics explosions with fragments that interact with the environment
* Tested and fully working on all Unity versions between 2017.4 and 2020.1, including 2018.4 LTS and 2019.4 LTS
* Includes full C# source code
* Works with free and Pro versions of Unity and on all platforms including mobile
If you have any problems, questions, bug reports, or feature requests please email email@example.com. I aim to answer all support emails in one working day or less.
The barrel model featured in the screenshots is by SFC Paul Ray Smith Simulation & Training Technology Center and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.