If you need to make your game object semi-transparent or fully transparent, if you want the game object between the camera and the player to be transparent, if you want your game object…
Asset Title: Make Gameobject Transparent
Publisher: Easy Game Studio
Category: tools, camera
More Details about this asset:
If you need to make your game object semi-transparent or fully transparent, if you want the game object between the camera and the player to be transparent, if you want your game object to fade in and out, then this tool will be very suitable for you. Just drag the code onto the object you want to be transparent, and you can easily control the transparency of the object. This asset also includes a scene to show you, a player walks around in the scene, and then makes the objects between the player and the camera transparent, making it easier for you to make the third-person character move. The above-mentioned functions can be easily solved only by having this tool. This tool is very simple to use, I hope you will like it.
PS: to run the demo, You have to load the asset below, they are all free.
1. No need to write shader, easily make game objects transparent
2. In the third-person game, easily make objects between the camera and the player transparent
3. You can make game objects fade in and out
4. Easy to use, easy to integrate into your project
5. Third-person character movement control function
6. The code is highly readable: the code has perfect English comments
7. Complete documentation
9. Compatible with most platforms: Android , IOS, Windows