Custom, Scripting, Networking, Graph, Platform, Documented, C#, Node, Easy, Code, Easy Setup, transform, logs, language
Game Rules proposes a unique top–down approach, where flows and state machines graphically show main behaviour process steps. They call logic and when rules that hold code complexity developped i…
Asset Title: Game Rules – Visual C# Generator
Publisher: AIA Media
Category: tools, visual-scripting
More Details about this asset:
Game Rules proposes a unique top–down approach, where flows and state machines graphically show main behaviour process steps. They call logic and when rules that hold code complexity developped in a semi-visual way. It is intended to be used for both developers and designers.
Traditional game development focus on creating manually individual scripts that are difficult to maintain. Other visual scripting extensions propose graph-only approach, resulting in poor performance and overengineered development, with thousands of small blocks.
The C# script generation gives exact same high performance than hand-crafted code.
The visual approach is intended for designers and developpers, where logic and when rules are for developers, with code completion and colors like Mono, versioning, checkin/checkout and reusability, while staying highly configurable for any complexity.
Key features of GameRules are:
– Visual scripting
– C# script generation
– State machines and flows
– Facilitates creation of ScriptableObject assets
– Check-in Check-out
– Team development with free cloud rule repository
– Code completion
– Rule resolution
– Rule assembly
– Runtime tracer
– Hundred of predefined rules
– Third parties integration
Why using GameRules?
– Stop rewriting every time same pieces of C# code
– Stop struggling with Playmaker, not everything is a state machine
– Stop switching between Unity and MonoDevelop
– Start to focus on your game logic, for any complexity
– Start to make reusabled rules
– Start to have maintainable and versioned game
– Start to trace step by step your game objects
For more information, please visit game-rules.net