Auto Terrain Generator, Terrain generate tool, Terrain Tool, Procedural
LATEST NEWS ————————————————
- Check Canopy for news, support, tutori…
Asset Title: Gaia Pro 2021 – Terrain & Scene Generator
Publisher: Procedural Worlds
Category: tools, terrain
More Details about this asset:
LATEST NEWS ————————————————
- Check Canopy for news, support, tutorials & free stamps.
- Special deal: Get our World Building Bundle for 20% off !!
- Need help with your game, sim, metaverse? Contact us.
Create beautiful scenes fast with Gaia Pro 2021!
Gaia is a powerful world generation, optimization and streaming system that creates stunning environments in minutes for mobile, vr, console and desktop.
Gaia gives you the workflow you prefer, from artist driven to fully procedural to deliver simple, fast and pretty terra-forming, texturing, planting and placement for everthing from low poly stylized through to high end photo-realistic environments.
Gaia saves time, money and frustration, by integrating what would normally be many expensive and complicated systems into one simple wizard based system that automates the majority of the effort needed to make playable levels.
Gaia is backed by Canopy, with forums, a library with video and written articles that go over and above to teach you not only about Gaia, but also things like level design, lighting, optimization and more, and you can share your journey with our thriving and helpful community.
Gaia is growing. We are continually adding new Game Ready Levels, Procedural Spawner Packs, Stamp Packs and Micro Biomes that make it easy to create new and interesting variations on awesome. And with GeNa Pro you can further set dress your level to add roads, rivers, lakes, spline based extrusions, and even sophisticated procedural structures and villages to make your scenes more interesting.
Gaia is AI/ML enabled. We released Gaia ML as part of the Intel AI Game Dev Toolkit in partnership with Intel, and Gaia Pro 2021 is directly compatible. Grab Gaia ML, and then install Gaia Pro 2021 over the top to get the best of both worlds.
Gaia is used in education, defense, simulations, and a multitude of games such as Zenith, Last Epoch and Crowfall. Even NASA uses Gaia! Gaia has consistently been in the most popular tools on the asset store, and was awarded “Best Artistic Tool” in the 2020 Unity Awards. Gaia Pro 2021 further evolves the platinum standard for world generation.
Gaia turns weeks and months of effort into hours and days, and with your beautiful worlds sorted, you can focus on creating the game play that really matters.
With Gaia Pro you will:
- Select your world size, biome and target platform
- Procedurally (or manually) generate your base terrain
- Procedurally texture, plant and populate based on the biome you choose
- Optionally export versions of your world optimized for mobile or mmo’s
- Set your lighting, wind, water, controllers, culling and post fx with a click
- Press play and explore your world.
- GPU accelerated stamping & spawning
- Multi terrain support for larger environments
- Wizard driven setup optimised for target platform
- Modular design, use as much or as little as you want
- Water System with water shaders & underwater effects
- Standard Unity approach to maximise compatibility with other tools
- Use our content or yours with our powerful and extensible biome system
- Design your world by mixing and matching stamps with real time previews
- Includes mesh and vegetation shaders with weather support
- World Designer – fully procedural world generator
- Mesh conversion – terrain to mesh
- Builtin, URP and HDRP support
- Lighting, Post FX, Sound FX
- Third Party Extensions
- Stackable Filtering.
Gaia Pro 2021 – Gaia 2021 PLUS:
- Multiple pre-configured biomes
- Massive world support with streaming
- Additional stamping, erosion & masking operations
- Modular design, use as much or as little as you want
- HQ Photogrametry Enhanced Biome Assets & Presets
- Low-poly-style & impostor mesh terrain conversion
- Flora – GPU accelerated grass & tree rendering system
- Photo Mode – awesome runtime photo creation system
- World Space Masks – world space image and distance masks
- Terrain Addition / Deletion support – dynamically grow your world
- Biome Based Stamping – shape your terrain as part of your biome
- Multiple skies, lighting (including time of day), vfx & sound fx systems
- MMO friendly export for client / server (colliders / addressables)
- Terrain Stitching – dynamically connect terrains to remove gaps
- Weather system with rain and snow support
- GAIA API – call Gaia functions within editor.
Gaia Pro 2021 assets and biomes:
- 9 mesh based flowers
- 20 matched PBR terrain texture sets
- 45 photogrammetry enhanced trees
- 11 photogrammetry enhanced rocks and stones
- 30 plants and ground covers including mushrooms, flowers, berries & bushes
- 5 particle systems including birds, butterflies, dust embers, leaves and pollen
- 5 audio zones, and multiple music tracks and sound fx
- Multiple skies and matched lighting and post fx.
Still not sure ?
Give Gaia 2021 a go instead. Gaia 2021 is a cut down version of Gaia Pro 2021. The upgrade is discounted to ensure that you will not be out of pocket when you come back to Gaia Pro 2021!
Need help or want to know more?
About Procedural Worlds:
At Procedural Worlds our mission is to empower people to create, automate and navigate worlds. Our products are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported.
We service indies, professionals and enterprise with our tools, and deliver custom projects for studios, enterprise and government. Our special power is that we have both a deep procedural technology stack, and an amazing team of experts, and we leverage this unique combination to create applications, games, sims, mapping and mmo / metaverse experiences at a fraction of the typical time and cost. Check out our gallery, and then contact us.
We are a Unity Partner, Intel Partner, and have been a top asset store publisher since we first launched Gaia in 2015. Our reviews over this time speak for themselves.
World Building Bundle – 2021 Edition – Get another 20% off our most popular tools with this awesome bundle. It includes Gaia Pro 2021, Gena Pro, Ambient Sounds, Pegasus and SECTR 2019.
Gaia Pro 2021 – Gaia 2 is an introductory version of Gaia Pro. Gaia 2 expands on the original Gaia 1 with multi terrain and biome support.
GeNa Pro – GeNa Pro os the big brother of GeNa 2. It is a complete re-write, and includes all of the capability of GeNa 2 plus the ability to create splines, rivers, roads and villages and to shape and fill your terrain with rocks, trees grasses and more.
SECTR Complete 2019 – A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Ambient Sounds – A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.
Pegasus – A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your NPCs and animals!
As the intentor of the stamp concept, and obsessive landscape creators, we know a thing or two about stamps. Check out our Stamp Packs for a range of landscapes that work with Unity, our tools, and anyother tool that supports the stamp concept.
Game Ready Levels
If you have our tools, and would like some optimised levels to build your game around, or learn from then check out our Game Ready Levels.
Micro Biomes are small biomes that are designed to be mixed and matched to create more interesting environments with Gaia Pro 2021 and GeNa Pro.
Procedural Spawner Packs
We take some of the best modular assets in the store and make it easy for you to use them in your scene with Gaia Pro and GeNa Pro and our Procedural Spawner Packs. Bring your artistic vision to life and procedurally create in minutes what would take weeks or months by hand!
Third Party Licences:
Gaia contains sample assets from other publishers that have been included with their permission, shaders derived from the Unity Standard Shaders package, and shaders derived from the Unity Terrain Tools package and made available for use under the Unity Companion License. Information about these licences have been included within the relevant directories in Gaia.
Every year as we further develop our products we may charge an upgrade fee of 20-50% of the full purchase price for the next major release of our software. Our updates are done in sync with the yearly Unity release cycle i.e. 2020, 2021, 2022 etc.
You are not obliged to upgrade to newer versions of our products and your product will continue to work on the Unity release it was targeted at, however, old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity.
Upgrades support the team so that we can continue to support our products and you.