Unity, System, Project, console, Mobile, Controller, logging, essential, Simple, development, Debug, ready, Utility, logger, Code
Extended Debug Logs is an asset that helps developers take their debug logging to the next level. It allows you to categorize, and tag your logs. With these categorizations, you c…
Discount: 50% OFF
Asset Title: Extended Debug Logs
Category: tools, utilities
More Details about this asset:
Extended Debug Logs is an asset that helps developers take their debug logging to the next level. It allows you to categorize, and tag your logs. With these categorizations, you can enable or disable the logging of targeted logs.
The main benefit of this is that you can now keep logs in their place and don’t have to clean them up since you can just disable them. No additional performance costs will be used when logs are disabled, therefor you can enable your valuable debugging insights at any time again without having to worry about slowing your users/developers down.
- Add tags to a log to optionally enable/disable the display and add colour to them in the console.
- Add categories which let you categorize tags.
- An extensive editor window with an overview of your tags and categories, configuration options and a centralize point to disable/enable logs.
- Includes mappers for all ‘Debug’ methods, works just like you’re used to.
- Logging of multiple new types: LogArray, LogDictionary, LogEnumerable, LogList and LogObject.
- A Documentation file with extensive documentation on how to use the asset.
- Demo scene showcasing how to implement and use the asset.
- Fully tested and optimized for mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
More assets by DTT
- Connection Status
- Coroutine Management
- Inspector Attributes
- Managed Singletons
- Analytics Standardization
- Serializable Types
- Screen Rotation Management
- Analytics A/B
For a full list of all our assets, please visit our publisher page.
A question or suggestion? We would love to hear from you.
We are actively developing this asset, with many future updates and extensions already planned. We are eager to include feedback from our users in future updates, be they ‘quality of life’ improvements, new features, or bug fixes.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this asset (before or after purchasing it), always feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We typically respond within 1-2 business days)
Reviews and ratings are very much appreciated, as they help us to be found and to improve our assets.