Physics, Water, Wave, crest, Simulation, Buoyancy, submarine, float, underwater, sea, Ship, Boat, Ocean, fluid
Dynamic Water Physics 2 is a water-object interaction simulator that uses mesh data to simulate both buoyancy and hydrodynamics, making it suitable for objects of any sh…
Discount: 50% OFF
Asset Title: Dynamic Water Physics 2
Publisher: NWH Coding
Category: tools, physics
More Details about this asset:
Dynamic Water Physics 2 is a water-object interaction simulator that uses mesh data to simulate both buoyancy and hydrodynamics, making it suitable for objects of any shape or size, moving or stationary, above or under the water.
DWP2 is a complete rewrite from the previous version to make use of new Unity features and get even better performance.
• Fast and easy to set up – either manually or through the one-click wizard.
• Simulate any object of any shape or size, as long as it has a mesh.
• Extremely well optimized. ~0.02ms CPU time on average per object in the demo scene, ~1.2ms total for 70 objects. (Wavy water performance depends on 3rd party asset used)
• Utilizes Burst-enabled Unity Jobs to make use of multiple CPU cores.
• WaterObjects are Rigidbodies and interact with water only through the use of forces. No translation or rotation applied.
• Uses an in-built algorithm to generate a simplified simulation mesh meaning that high-poly models can be used without affecting performance.
• Suitable for both desktop and mobile.
• Works with any positive object scale.
• Works underwater.
• Water effects work with any flat water and are auto-generated using simulation data.
• Included C# source code, manual, and everything seen in the demo.
• Ship controller that can be used together with WaterObjects to make drivable boats and ships.
• Additional script for submarines.
• Multiple engines with sound, both inboard and outboard.
• Bow and stern thrusters.
• Multiple rudders.
SUPPORTED WATER ASSETS
- KWS Water System
- Stylized Water 2
- Ceto Ocean
- Lux Water
- SUIMONO Water System
- Ocean Community Next Gen
- All flat water assets (AQUAS, Stylized Water Shader, etc.)
Demos are available for Windows, MacOS and Android.
If you have any questions or need support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: DWP2 is not a water renderer / shader.
NOTE: The basic flat water from the demo scene does not work with HDRP. Use water from Unity Standard Assets as a replacement if you need to use HDRP.
This asset uses MIConvexHull under MIT License; see Third-Party Notices.txt file in the package for details.