IMPORTANT! Break To Components node renamed to Split NEW! HDRP/URP templates compatible with v12.x.x. NEW! Normal From Texture NEW! Bicubic Precompute Sample NEW! Procedural Sample NEW! Plane Clip NEW! HDRP Vector Displacement Sample NEW! Tessellation options for URP and HDRP NEW! Translucency and Transmission options for URP NEW! New Start Screen window NEW! Easy graph share and canvas Screenshot buttons NEW! SRP packages auto-importer NEW! Support for Post-Processing Stack shaders NEW! Compatible with Substance in Unity plugin NEW! Support for Custom Render Textures NEW! Support for both HD, URP and Lightweight SRP NEW! Multi-Pass on Templates NEW! Xbox One/Xbox Series X/PS4/PS5/Switch Support NEW! Terrain support NEW!Shader Templates
• Universal PBR/Unlit/Decal SRP
• Universal 2D Lit/Unlit/Custom Lit SRP
• HD Lit/Unlit/Hair/Fabric/Decal SRP
• Lightweight PBR/Unlit SRP
• Custom RT Init/Update
• Post-Process effects including Post-Processing Stack
• Alpha-Blended particles
• Unlit Lightmap
• Post-Processing Stack Tool
• URP Reflection Probe by Dawie
• Transparent Cutout HDRP/URP
• Plane Clip
• HDRP Vector Displacement
• Scale Independent Tile
• Volumetric Pixelize by Raphael Ernaelsten
• SRP HD Omni Decal
• Mosaic Effect
• Unlit With Lightmap
• Universal PBR/Unlit/Decal
• HD Lit/Unlit/Hair/Fabric
• Post Process Stack
• Unlit Lightmap
• Bone Blend Weights (2019.1 and above only)
• Bone Blend Indices (2019.1 and above only)
• Reflection Probe (URP only)
• Sticky Note
• Inverse Projection Matrix
• Inverse View Projection Matrix
• HD Emission
• Gradient Sample
New Shader Function
• Normal Reconstruct Z
• Stereo Screen Pos
• Normal From Texture
• Bicubic Precompute
• Bicubic Sample
• Procedural Sample
• Depth Masked Refraction by @saismirk
• Inverse Lerp
• Random Range
• SRP Additional Light
• Normal From Height
• Noise Sine Wave
• Sawtooth Wave
• Square Wave
• Triangle Wave
• Added templates specifically for the new Universal Rendering Pipeline
• Added new HD Lit template compatible with Unity’s HDRP shader inspector
• Infinite loop detection is now faster, reducing hit when connecting nodes on large graphs.
• Improved nodes preview rendering refresh behavior
• New tag system created to improve node search
• Take a screenshot of your whole canvas by simply hitting the Screenshot button
• Easily share selected portions of the graph through the Share button
• Added new post-processing stack tool which generates a cs script with a PPS Renderer and Settings from a given shader.
• Amplify Shader Editor supports both HD, Lightweight and Universal RP via templates up to v12.x.x.
• Legacy HD and Lightweight SRP v3.x.x through v9.x.x templates are also supplied via Legacy packages.
• Support for Custom Render Texture usage on Unity 2017 and above via Custom RT templates.
• Substances can now also be used on ASE canvas with Unity 2018 and above through the Substance in Unity plugin.
• Can now access 8 UV channels when on Unity 2018.2 and above.
• Can Pan and Zoom ASE canvas camera through keyboard directional keys.
• Support for Material Types into HD PBR SRP template.
• Support for Specular workflow into Lightweight PBR SRP template.
• Custom Options can now be added directly over templates.
The Editor will continue to be improved in future updates, there are a lot more features currently in development.
• Full source-code
• Support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch
• Custom Node API
• Shader Templates
• Shader Functions
• Multi-window Support
• Intuitive, familiar node interface
• Extensive node library
• Instancing Support
• User Contributed Nodes and Shaders
• Growing sample collection
Amplify Shader Editor (ASE) is a node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading software. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. Affordable quality and flexibility with the responsive customer support you can expect from Amplify Creations.
INTUITIVE and UX-focused, the workspace is familiar, clean and flexible. Dock it, or use it in a second monitor, it’s prepared to fit your layout requirements.
MINIMALISTIC toolbars and menus have been optimized to maximize workspace area without large intrusive nodes or menus. Creating nodes or new Shaders is as intuitive as creating a new Unity Material in the Project Explorer window.
OPEN to customer contributions like nodes, improvements, bug fixes or third-party support. We aim to provide a robust and flexible tool that can be easily adapted to existing art production pipelines.
FLEXIBLE shader creation options. Generate diverse Built-in, including Custom Lighting, and SRP HD/URP/LW shaders. Includes a custom shader Template System to help unleash your creativity while adapting to your production’s technical specifications.
Make the change, use the professional tools you crave. Our products are developed by industry professionals and our support team always goes one step beyond to resolve any possible issues our clients might have.
Get in touch, we would love to hear your story, help promote and feature your work.