UFE 1.x only works up to Un…
Asset Title: Universal Fighting Engine (SOURCE)
Publisher: Mind Studios
Category: templates, systems
More Details about this asset:
UFE 1.x only works up to Unity version 2018.3.
Universal Fighting Engine (or U.F.E.) is a toolkit designed to help you develop your own 2.5D fighting game, using a highly customizable open source framework and easy to use visual editors. No coding knowledge is necessary. For more information, visit our official Unity thread.
– Robust Move and Character editors
– A.I. Support
– Story Mode
– Precision HitBoxes
– Mecanim and Legacy Animation Support
– Combo system
– Support for Throw/Grappling moves
– Custom Input Manager
– Cinematic move editor
– Easy to use UI Tools
– Mobile Controls (requires Control Freak)
– Compatible with cInput and Rewired
– Customizable GUI scripts
– Supports custom coding and events
– Easy 3rd party implementations
– Over 150 animations included
– 3 ready to use characters
– Several free to use sound and music assets
For a full list of features visit UFE3D.com
For more videos, information and discussed features, visit UFE’s official Unity thread.
For a cheaper compiled version click here.