Abandoned Parking Modular Pack is a modular package which aims to help you create parking levels with different structure which would be great for any FPS or Horror type of games. 3D render pi…
Asset Title: Abandoned Parking Modular Pack
Publisher: Vencious Games
Category: 3d, environments
More Details about this asset:
Abandoned Parking Modular Pack is a modular package which aims to help you create parking levels with different structure which would be great for any FPS or Horror type of games. 3D render pipeline (PBR) and HDRP supported.
==> HDRP 7+ support (Please read the couple HDRP notes below !)
The package consists of:
* Parking tile set
* Corridor tile set
* 2 Pipe sets
* Stair tiles to connect parking floors or to use as an Enter/Exit way
* A set of props – crates, a couple of foliages, fabric props and decals, signs, cables, fire extinguisher and emergency axe ( can be used in gameplay as well ), a couple of roadblockers, cones and others
User interaction intended props
( IT IS UP TO USERS TO SCRIPT/ANIMATE PROPS ):
* Main vehicle entrance fence
* Door locking system ( combination of a key card and/or password )
* Door with a key
* All doors are with proper pivots in order to be easily animated ( scripted )
* Pipe set 2 has two valves which can be animated if you want to include in game play.
* a few images of real surfaces are included and used in materials which makes the objects look nice
* one post processing stack profile specifically tweaked for this type of scene is included. Note that HDRP color grading differs from the 3D pipeline one !
A few sounds i’ve created to get a better feel while building the pack, are also included. Please note that while these sounds are great and ready to be used in a project, are not the main aspect of the package and there is no support for them and they are only provided as a bonus assets. Sounds available:
* 4 minute ambient horror track
* 10 footstep sound clips
* Elevator ring signal clip
* Two scary sound clips ( a few seconds each )
* One scary Sfx – creature like breathing/whisper/burble
Screenshots are captured from game screen using the Sandard Pipeline and Post Processing Stack v2.0 is used to achieve cinematic look !
For questions, support or requests, email me at: email@example.com